Extrude 2D geometry to 3D geometry in Comsol
- Select 2D space dimension and select specific physics.
- Model some 2D geometry under Geometry 1 tab.
- Now, go to add component option under Home Tab and click on 3D.
- Right click on Geometry 2 and click on work plane.
- Work Plane 1 option now appears under Geometry 2 button and Plane Geometry option now appears under Work Plane 1.
- Right click on Plane Geometry and click on import.
- In the settings window, click on Geometry sequence and Geometry 1 under Source and Geometry buttons.
- Right click on Geometry 2 and click on extrude option.
- In the settings window of extrude, wp1 text appears under Input Objects button.
- Specify the suitable extrude distance and click on build selected.